Do you love yoga? Do you want to discover Nepal? Now you can do both at the same time!
Nepal Yoga Retreat offers a superbtour package where every day is filled with the extraordinary sights of Nepal, along with two tailor-made yoga sessions . Not only will you further your yoga practice, but you will also get to experience Nepal’s unique culture, breathe in the majesty of the Himalayas, as well asdiscover its lush jungleand amazingwildlife.
You will be escorted bywell-trained andknowledgeable local guides throughout your tour and your daily yoga teachings are provided by longstanding reputable yoga instructors.You will be in the best hands for 9 days,giving you the opportunity to fully experience what your mind, body, and soul can do while exploring not only this beautiful country but yourself as well.
Thisadventure starts and ends in Kathmandu.
Duration: 9 days
Yoga: Twice daily (practice, meditation and/or discourse)
Sightseeing and hiking: Guided
Top sightseeing destinations and examples of what you can do…
- Kathmandu-Home to world heritage sites such as Patan, Pashupatinath Temple and Boudhanath Stupa and the famous “Monkey Temple”.
• Bahktapur- a medieval town famous for its Durbar Square, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
• Pokhara- a picturesque town situated on lakePhewa overlooking the Annapurna mountains
• Chitwan- Nepal’s national park full of rich and diverse flora and fauna, including the endangered One Horned Rhinoceros, Gharial Crocodiles and the elusive Royal Bengal Tiger.
Yoga sessions will be tailored to your level/requirements, with an emphasis on –
• Sun Salutation – Surya Namaksar- because there is no better way to start and end the day in Nepal’s sacred spots.
• Postures – Asanas – designed to further your practice among beautiful backdrops and breathtaking views (giving you a chance capture this memorable experience with incredible photos).
• Meditation and Breathing – Pranayama – an emphasis on slowing downn and savoring every moment.
• Relaxation – Yogi Nidra – ensure that you’re recharged and full of energy every dayto keep exploring everything Nepal has to offer.
• Yoga philosophy discourses – exploretopics such as Life and Death, Liberation, Health, Yogic food and Lifestyle.
- 3 vegetarian meals a day
• 8nights accommodation in hotel, guest house or eco resort
• Yoga class twice a day
• Daily sightseeing
• Transportation throughout tour
Additional activities on offer (not inclusive of the price)
• Acro-yoga / pair yoga
• Temple visits with guide or with guided meditation
• Hiking to panoramic views (porter at additional cost)
• Cooking workshops / Artisanal workshops
• Zip Lining
• Bungee jumping
• Elephant rides
• Air tours of Himalayas
Arrival in Kathmandu:
After arriving at Kathmandu Airport, you will be driven to Nepal Yoga Academy where you’ll check in and relax in the beautiful fruit garden, soaking up the stunning view. In the evening you will give a briefing session to discusstravel routes,daily schedule and especially the yoga lessons.
You’ll take a short taxi ride to Nagarkot and watch the beautiful sunrise over the Himalayas. Nextyou’ll head back to the Academy for nasal cleansing, yoga and relaxation, followed by a delicious healthy breakfast.
After breakfast we will explore the famous world heritage siteBhaktapur. Steeped in history, this is the perfect place to soak up beautiful Nepalese architecture and culture. You’ll enjoy a lovely lunch there, then finish the day back at the Academy with an eveningyoga session, mediation and dinner.
Start the day with nasal cleansing, yoga and relaxation. After breakfast you will visit the Monkey Temple and Boudhanath, a landmark building of Nepal, the largest stupa in the country and the holiest Tibetan Buddhist temple outside Tibet. Afterwards you will proceed to Patan and visit the Krishna Mandir, which is known as “the miracle of Nepalese architecture art”. As the sun sets, you’ll head back to the Academy for yourevening yoga session, meditation and dinner.
Kathmandu to Chitwan National Park
Enjoy an hour of yoga and relaxation in the morning. After breakfast you will take a bus to Chitwan, stopping off at the small town of Kurintar for some lunch (approx.. ?? hours). Upon arrival in Chitwan, you’ll have free time for the rest of the day, before enjoying a stretching yoga and meditation class.
Chitwan National Park
The day will, as usual, start with yoga, relaxation and breakfast. Chitwan is Nepal’s national park richwith diverse flora and exotic animals. Today you will be driven throughthe jungle in a jeep to see all of the wonderful animals in their natural habitat.. After a busy day you’ll unwind with a restorative yoga and mediation session, followed by theevening meal and discussion time.
Chitwan to Pokhara
After a short yoga session and breakfast you will head by car to Pokhara (??hours). Pokhara is a picturesque town situated on lake Phewaoverlooking the Annapurna mountains. Once you’ve arrived in Pokhara we will walk along the beautiful lake side andexplore the bustling city. The evening will conclude with yoga, mediation, a spiritual talk and dinner overlooking the lake.
After yoga and breakfast you can go and explore the many sights of Pokhara. Activities available range from paragliding, zip lining, hiking, canoeing on the lake or visiting the beautiful surrounding temples: there is something to suit everyone. After an action packed day, you can relax and enjoy your yoga session and theevening meal.
Pokhara to Kathmandu
After a morning yoga session and hearty breakfast, we will depart for Kathmandu by car, this will take ??hours. Once we’ve arrived back at the Academy we will go on a small trek to stretch the legs followed by a sauna. We will then have our last evening yoga session, followed by meditation and a farewell dinner.
Enjoy your last yoga and relaxation session overlooking the beautiful Bhaktapur valley. Then after breakfast and farewells, it will be time to check out. We will transport you back tto Kathmandu for your departure or further exploration on your own.
Price and Dates
|1||20th of October to 28th- 2016||6|
|2||1st of November to 9th- 2016||6|
|3||20th of March to 28th- 2017||6|
Please note: All rates are subjected to 10% service charge.
The rate mentioned here isin USD for you to understand easily, we will charge same amount in Nepali rupee, applying the rate of the day when you arrive here.
The 9 Day Deluxe Nepal Tour is ready for booking anytime whether in winter or summer.However some activities may be seasonal, please inquire when booking.
Please inquire via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nepal Yoga Retreat center is between Kathmandu and Nagarkot – 22 KMs from Airport, 10 KMs from Bhaktapur, 25 KMsfrom Thamel and just 1 KMsfrom Telkot Towards Sankhu.